I am delighted to announce the release of CUO beta0.92!
This release humbly marks the new era of CUO. The team had grown and sprouted like never before. With the recent recruitment of four professional bioinformaticians and a web developer into the dev team, the program is entering an accelerated development phase that was previously impossible. We even have a public engagement officer on board now to make the software more interactive from all aspects (check out our social networks :D ).
Many thanks again to all the people supporting, building and using CUO. The result presented here is an accumulation of efforts and help from everyone.
- Kasuza Table parser in Processor, A new tool to parse and save tables from Kasuza Database at breeze.
- Edit Table in Processor, Open up and edit any table you like, even make your own.
- View Table in Processor, View multiple tables within split seconds.
- Translator, New tool to translate, transcribe and get complementary strain of a sequence, no more alt+tab.
- Graph in Motpimizer, CAI and CPI in Moptimizer now comes in graph forms, call it with the new little white button beside the overall CAI and CPI.
- Improved Operation Panel, Project indea is integrated, we can now save/open a canvas, drag and drop fragments from browserpanel to the canvas.
- Video Tutorials, Access the crash courses from Help in menubar or visit our youtube channel.
- Restructured folders hierachy, The program folders is now even tidier and visually smoothing to navigate.
- Launch of facebook page, twitter, youtube channel.